In this role, you’ll report to our CTO and duties will include:
- Write clean, maintainable, easy to understand code.
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot mobile and web applications.
- Integrate apps with 3rd party APIs.
- Estimate and size development efforts.
- Continually improve your craft, evaluating new types of solutions and design patterns, and using the good ones to make our products exceptional.
- Meet any client or company based deadlines. We know stuff will happen, but we’re going to work hard as a team to make things right for our customers.
- Be a positive force within our team and for our customers.
You’ll be a fit for this position because you:
- Have a strong sense of ownership in your work. You take pride in what you make and want it to be spectacular.
- Engender trust in your team. We’re a small shop and we depend on our teammates. If you say you’ll do something, you will get it done.
- Want to build code the right way. You want to write pretty, elegant code, with plenty of tests so you can make a change and know everything still works.
- Are troubled by bugs you don’t understand. A bug report that doesn’t make sense keeps you up at night.
- Are excited by the idea of building an entire app, from the ground up, on your own. You want to take ownership from the blueprints to the launch.
Requirements from most important to least.
- Either (or better yet, both!)
- Bachelor’s degree in science, mathematics or engineering (we’ll also consider computer science degrees)
- An established background as a professional developer
- Local to Apex, NC
- Ability to context switch between languages and projects
- Unit testing
- Interested in at least one other language besides Swift.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is located in Apex, NC with the option to work some hours from home. We are not open to remote candidates at this time.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.