We’re seeking a part-time project manager to join our team beginning this summer!
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing our client projects. You’ll have experience with juggling multiple projects at once with grace and ease. While you aren’t a developer, you have a technical familiarity or background through previous work at other digital agencies that will help you translate the needs of our clients to the internal development team (and vice versa).
In this role, you’ll report to our CEO and be responsible for:
- Project Management: This role will primarily focus on project management. You’re a great fit if you are skilled with client communication, both written and oral, as well as being an excellent liaison between client stakeholders and our internal development team, balancing the needs and requirements of both. You’ll be responsible for managing client projects from start to finish through kick-off meetings, weekly status calls, timeline and budget management, etc.
- Production Management: In addition to managing our client projects, in this role you’ll also lead the team in planning work for the week ahead (called sprints) by balancing the current needs of all clients, projects and deadlines. Each day you’ll attend and manage stand-up meetings and adjust the day’s responsibilities as the need arises. A familiarity with Jira project tracking software is a plus, though not required.
- Quality Assurance: In this role, you’ll also contribute to quality assurance testing and bug reporting as the need arises with projects. You’re a great fit if you have a keen attention to detail that you’ll use to effectively and thoroughly test mobile apps (both Android and iOS) and web apps. You’ll field client bug reports and translate these to the internal development team as appropriate.
You’ll be a fit for this position because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar field
- 2-5+ years of project management experience in a digital agency
- Familiarity with Jira project tracking software or similar (a plus, not required)
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is located in Apex, NC with the option to work some hours from home. We are not open to remote candidates at this time. This position begins with training the first week of July.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of your email include 1-2 paragraphs about why you enjoy being a project manager. Please, no phone calls.